[Freeswitch-users] Problems with CURL_XML and bridging ?

Bob Smith gb10hkzo-freeswitch at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 15 01:59:03 MSK 2012

Actually, you're quite right.  I've gone back and double checked.  Does not work with static XML.  Same behaviour... transfer works, bridge fails.

However I can definitely originate a call from the CLI over the same route ..... "originate sofia/gateway/mygate/12345678 &park" works great.

That's what's really bugging me, if I can CLI originate to that number, if I can call that PSTN number from my FreeSwitch softphone, why on earth
can't i do this simple bridge ! ;-(