[Freeswitch-users] how to manipulate sip headers in Freeswitch

sam samia.razaq at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 15:53:09 MSK 2012

Brian West <brian at ...> writes:

> First what device are you talking to that requires this change?
> /b

I am using another call out setup and i am only forwarding my calls via sip,rtp
to them. i have no information about their devices and setup. only a voice-ip to
which i send and from which i receive my calls.
the error i get is "status 500 : too many Allow-Event".

--
sam

> On Jan 14, 2012, at 4:53 AM, sam wrote:
> hi,i am new to free switch and am trying to connect it to a call out system.
Butwhenever i make the out call, the remote server says "too many Allow events"
andthe support representative says i need to remove the Allow-Events.does any
one know how to manipulate or remove the "allow-event" part of the sipheader ?My
current allow events are Allow: INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, OPTIONS, MESSAGE,
UPDATE, INFO, REGISTER,REFER, NOTIFY, PUBLISH, SUBSCRIBEAllow-Events: talk,
hold, presence, dialog, line-seize, call-info, sla,include-session-description,
presence.winfo, message-summary, referand the server has problem with
Allow-Events. they only want talk and hold. thanks.-sam