[Freeswitch-users] help about diaplan

Miha Zoubek miha at softnet.si
Fri Jan 13 16:59:52 MSK 2012

Hi,

to explain what I would like to achieve.

Users in different geographic location needs to call a certain special
numbers different. If someone in location a is calling number 112, FS
need to add prefix 454 before 112 (so 454112). Someone in location b
when call to 112, FS needs to add 324 (so 324112).

What is the best way to achieve that?

Is it possible to add users in location A in group a and users on
location B in group B and  that mach in dial if it is group A than do
this, if it is group B that do this?

I noticed <condition field="group">  do not work?

To mention I need to put this condition before my dialplan, so if the
condition for dialed number it not matched, that proceed with my default
dialplan.

Thank you!

regards,
Miha