[Freeswitch-users] Help needing translating Asterisk syntax to Freeswitch

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Fri Jan 13 11:42:39 MSK 2012

"If no extension is given, the 's' extension is used. The extension needs to
be defined in extensions.conf to be able to accept calls from this SIP
provider."
That sounds like "when we get an incoming call, which extension should it
go to?"

Looks like the equivalent would be:

<!--/// extension for inbound calls: *optional* same as username, if
blank ///-->
<param name="extension" value="cluecon"/>

-Avi