[Freeswitch-users] Conference Anonymous BBB

Torstein Knutsen torstein.knutsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 22:59:47 MSK 2012

Hi

I am thinkering with FreeSWITCH and BigBlueButton conferences.
I have on server running FS, and the BBB server is connected via
EventSocket.

Now, my challenge is regarding to Private numbers.
I can't seem to get the conference to respect privacy. I set (in dialplan)

<action application="set" data="caller_id_number=0000"/>
<action application="conference" data="11111111 at webconf"/>

BUT : While monitoring the Event socket on the CUSTOM Actoin:add-member,
the caller_id number is back to the original.
This cases my setup to leak Privacy marked numbers.

I'm not running (FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-8fde25c 2011-10-20
13-15-58 -0500))

Is there any way around this ?

Thank you !
Torstein