[Freeswitch-users] valet park hanging up on 1 side

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jan 11 20:38:26 MSK 2012

You can set the action to be taken on both legs. Note the syntax for bda:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_bind_digit_action

Something like this:

<action application="bind_digit_action" data="moderator,0,exec:transfer,399
XML default,both,both"/>

Tinker with that syntax and see if you can make the other leg also get
x-fered instead of disconnected.

-MC