[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH in a University Environment

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Jan 11 17:44:47 MSK 2012

I started to reply to this last night...

There is not ³stay with the latest git policy² ... It has long been stated
you need to test for your actual deployment make sure it works for you then
deploy.

On the ³are you running the latest git?² thing. The FreeSWITCH Dev Team is
pretty small and pretty much everyone on the dev team has another Œday job¹.
so them asking can you duplicate the issue on the latest git is a way to
reduce the amount of bug finding by asking the reporter to help the dev
team. Even better is if you can help identify a previous working version in
git and the commit at which it stopped working that¹s even better (see git
bisect for helping out on this)

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org