[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Process Dies

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Wed Jan 11 05:20:06 MSK 2012

There should be a core dump file somewhere on your system. Check on the
/usr/loca/freeswitch/bin folder or if you ran FS manually (no init script),
check the folder where you started it from.

With that core.PID, I can teach you how to extract debug information that
is useful for the developers.

Another hint is ALWAYS upgrade to the latest git before even sending out
email. Chances are it was a temporary problem that was already solved.

João Mesquita