[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail skip greeting

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jan 11 04:16:12 MSK 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Ryan How <rhow at exemail.com.au> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I have tried both skip_greeting and skip_instructions and both seem to
> have no effect. (Or they are doing something different to what I think they
> should be doing)
>
> Perhaps I am not using it right?

It looks like you're using loopback to call voicemail which means you
probably need to set skip_xx=true in the dialstring to make sure the right
channel picks it up. Try this and let us know:

<action application="bridge"
data="{skip_instructions=true}loopback/app=voicemail:default ${domain_name}
${dialed_extension}"/>

-MC