[Freeswitch-users] Transfer out of lua script on fax detection - novice user

Jehudi Maes jehudi.maes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 11:53:01 MSK 2012

I am having trouble with fax detection while executing a lua script: I am
setting the fax detection in the dialplan:

<action application="tone_detect" data="fax 1100 r +3000 transfer 'fax XML
public' 1"/>

and continue by executing a script:

<action application="lua" data="laczenAMS.lua"/>

when a fax is detected (this works fine) during the execution of the
script, the script exits and the call is hangup. How can I avoid the hangup
and continue with the fax receiving ?

Kind regards,

Jehudi