[Freeswitch-users] running freeswitch binary on more than one computer

Arnuld Uttre (Phonologies) arnuld at phonologies.com
Tue Jan 10 15:00:34 MSK 2012

I have several computers and all of them have exactly same OS, CentOS 5.5
. I built freeswitch on one computer with some --prefix=/home/arnuld/foo
.

After "make install" was done, I copied the installed directory to other
machine. When I try to run it says "cwitch_xml.c couldn't find
/home/arnuld/foo"

Is it not feasbile to move the binary around ?  Why freeswitch hardcodes
the --prefix into binary ?

--
Arnuld Uttre
Systems Software Engineer

arnuld at Phonologies.COM
http://www.phonologies.com

Phonologies (India) Private Limited
West Wing, Marri Deep, M. C. H. No. 12-5-4,
Lallaguda, Secunderabad 500017, INDIA.
Ph:+91-40-2701 8993 / 36
Fax:+91-40-2701 8992