[Freeswitch-users] Any got a windows java esl.jar and lib built ?

Ryan How rhow at exemail.com.au
Tue Jan 10 04:34:41 MSK 2012

Hi,

Has anyone got a windows esl.jar and corrsponding lib built?. I'm using
the 2011 12 28 build of the windows binary. The instructions for
building the ESL from source on the wiki are all for linux systems.

There is also the pure java esl_client.jar, but it hasn't had updates
since aug 2010 and the documentation looks pretty sparse!. Or doesn't it
really matter, is it pretty stable and just like a drop in for the core
version? I've generally learnt from spending hours and hours and hours
messing with things, unless it looks supported or active it is going to
take a lot of time to get it to work, and even then it probably won't
work properly...

Thanks!

Ryan