[Freeswitch-users] Javascript vs Lua

Der Engel engelster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 01:45:45 MSK 2012

Hello,

Just begun to play with FreeSWITCH and was wondering what scripting
language to use to extend its functionality, by reading the wiki I
understand that the recommended one is Lua but I don't know the
language yet, I do know Javascript, so my question is, will FreeSWTCH
support Javascript as a first class citizen in the future (by looking
at the source the spidermonkey lib hasn't been update in years) or
should I just get started in learning Lua for future
support/conformance sake?

Thanks,
Der