[Freeswitch-users] CISCO 2811 Freeswitch IVR

Oliver Schenk olimonkey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:06:26 MSK 2012

*bump*

So I think maybe the way I'm doing the originate is the problem? In my
call string I'm creating a connection directly from the CISCO
(192.168.x.x) to the managed application, which may be why it starts
playing straight away?

Maybe I should be originating a call first and then only once I know
the other side has picked up will I bridge the call to the IVR managed
application.

Problem is I dunno how to tell whether the other person has picked up
(or even if the cisco is going to tell me) and I don't know how to do
things to a call once it has been established.

I'm currently reading the Dialplan wiki page, hoping to get something
out of it there.

Cheers

Oliver