[Freeswitch-users] Connecting to Event Socket

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jan 4 00:54:45 MSK 2012

fs_cli is a C program that uses ESL to abstract away a lot of the grunt
work. If you need to listen for events then you should be using ESL,
otherwise you're wasting time and energy reinventing the wheel, and unless
you know more about the event socket than Anthony does then you're wheel
will not be as good as his. :)

-MC