[Freeswitch-users] Radio stream binding ?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jan 3 23:44:34 MSK 2012

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 9:05 PM, Sherif Omran <sherifomran2000 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> but the station i need is this
>
> mmsh://live.sis.gov.eg/live?MSWMExt=.asf
>
> and it is not there. I would appreciate your help

Bummer.

ASF is a proprietary Microsoft technology, so I would contact the people
using it and let them know that they are limiting their potential audience
by using a locked-down container format.

If you *really* want this then you can probably hire someone to do a
workaround. My guess is that you'll need to pay a fair amount because the
people with the requisite skills to do this will be in high demand.

-MC