[Freeswitch-users] How to bridge a call to an extension defined in dialplan

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 29 10:25:44 MSK 2012

Okay, I've been really crazy so I just go to this thread. I confess: TL;DR.
;)

Try this for your originate line:

originate {ignore_early_media=true}sofia/internal/1003%192.168.0.2
&eavesdrop('all')

Also, if you have mod_shout and mod_xml_rpc loaded you can do this trick
for listening to calls on your computer's speakers:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Webapi#Telecast

I don't know if that will do exactly what you want but it might get you
going in the right direction.

-MC