[Freeswitch-users] barge-in on active call

Liu, Xingkun X.Liu at hw.ac.uk
Wed Feb 29 03:40:53 MSK 2012

Hi,

I am doing a similar thing but not yet succeed.

As far as I know you could try originate with eavesdrop, or three_way app though not yet working for me.

For your last question, I don't know from where you would call eavesdrop app: from dialplan or ESL app or some scripts.
I don't know how to check the status such as ready, answered or busy etc of the originated session from a Java ESL app
which I am using but I notice some one did that kind of checking by some scripts (JS or Lua ?) ( I couldn't find it for the moment)
You can do a search and I am sure you will find it.

Xing