[Freeswitch-users] fail to build git version of freeswitch

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 28 01:55:23 MSK 2012

No, I just have other priorities at this point, and fedora is not high on
the list...

I cant speak for the other developers, but I'm sure they all have their own
priorities too...

See also http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3711 this is already opened
and developers have already been looking at it