[Freeswitch-users] how to identify caller based on CIDR for billing

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Mon Feb 27 00:36:02 MSK 2012

I suppose the issue is that each extensions seems to only have one CIDR
option per directory-extension.
I use the variable accountcode for billing.. so a hack would be to create
users e.g. 1234-a, 1234-b, 1234-c each with their own CIDR and the same
accountcode of 1234.

Does someone else have a recommendation of how to enter several ranges of
IPs for ACL for a particular user?
-Avi