[Freeswitch-users] RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 00:39:36 MSK 2012

Typically, when the other party is not reachable. Firewalls are
typical issue. I have seen customers mistyping the IP address thus
running into this error. Try to ping or open a channel with the other
party to see if they are running any firewall.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Hangup_causes does explains the
possible hangup causes though.

Goni