[Freeswitch-users] Update on Brian West's condition

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Fri Feb 24 18:10:01 MSK 2012

Hi Folks,

We would like to help out and will do the same thing Norm did - for this
week. So Star Telecom will match total donations between the last conf call
and end-of-day Wednesday, up to $1,000.

So, giddyup and give us something to match J.

Best Regards,

Ivan Kovacevic

Star Telecom | www.startelecom.ca

T: + 18557827835 x205

On Feb 16, 2012, at 3:56 PM, Ken Rice wrote:

>* As you already know Brian West is back in the hospital. The previous
issue*

>* with the cyst has returned this time the Doctors have decided they need
to*

>* go in and excise the cyst to relieve pressure on a nerve that is causing*

>* the heart problems.*

>* *

>* Here's a quick Update from Brian himself :*

>* *

>* "OK they are going in next tuesday (the 21st we can argue what NEXT
tuesday*

>* vs THIS tuesday means later seems to be a HUGE debate). They may let me
go*

>* home or they may not between now and then. They are NOT opening my chest*

>* they are going in thru my right side between the ribs. I'll have 5-10+
days*