[Freeswitch-users] need more variables which xml_curl module sends

Yuriy Nasida nasida at live.ru
Wed Feb 22 18:37:23 MSK 2012

I see. Thanks anyway.
I continue my research and still wait any advise.
I have found some similar function on this page:http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-2720
Rupa Schomaker said that he created two additional parameters: user-agent-filter and max-registrations. It is not exactly that I need because I don't need user-agent-filter but I have tried it.I have checked sofia_reg.c and have seen code Rupa said, but... it looks like not work.
if anybody tried to use parameters: max-registrations-per-extension and max-registrations described on this page: http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-2720  ?