[Freeswitch-users] SIP bridge

Anto potxoka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 23:11:21 MSK 2012

hello

Sorry for slow to respond, I could not do before.

I am trying to configure multiple servers with FreeSWITCH as sbc
(gateway-bridge) and I want to skip the sip messaging, as well as the
average, without treatment. For example, we have internal equipment
that change the early media (message 183) and do not know if
FreeSWITCH let pass as is. I just want to redirect internal calls to
the carriers, as well as external calls to the internal system.

I think I'll read to me several times the documentation to see if I
find out how they work all the variables and files (there are plenty
of XML and I complicated with them :-( ). [ <action application="set"
data="proxy_media=true"/> ]

Thank you very much.

Best regards