[Freeswitch-users] Virtualized Freeswitch?

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Mon Feb 20 23:31:10 MSK 2012

I run freeswitch on both bare metal and OpenVZ containers. Other than
occasional choppy audio I don't have issues on virtualized nodes. I suggest
making sure your host is in fact set up properly. I've actually had better
results using freeswitch than asterisk on the same host. There are white a
few people out there running FreeSWITCH on virtualized nodes with favorable
results.

-BDF

P.S. As with Asterisk it's not really recommended to run FreeSWITCH in a