[Freeswitch-users] FS protocol interoperability

Josh mojo1736 at privatedemail.net
Mon Feb 20 21:48:38 MSK 2012

> I really love how you think this is a simple query.  But the answer is
> YES.
:-)

>  And the problems are too many depending on environment!
Could you elaborate a little please? I am planning to deploy FS in such
a way that to secure outside voice/data streams (all such calls will be
routed to an external sip proxy), but use regular sip within the
internal network. What sort of problems could I be facing (are they
OS-related, SIP/(S)RTP or something else)?

Get well soon Brian!