[Freeswitch-users] using non numeric user id - mailbox

Ján Hrnko janhrnko at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 13:55:59 MSK 2012

Hi and thank you for your answer. I use the default dialplan, only these
lines are changed

   <extension name="vbox">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^vb-(176[0-9])$">
        <action application="answer"/>
        <action application="voicemail" data="default ${domain_name} $1"/>
    </condition>
    </extension>

    <extension name="vmenu">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^vm-.*$">
    <action application="voicemail" data="check default ${domain_name} $1"/>
    </condition>
    </extension>

As I watched freeswitch in debug mode it will pass the regexp and hand it
over to voicemail app, but then it just drop the call because of "Can't
find user $1...", how can I chceck what is in that variable? Thank you very
much!

In addition I am using kamailio and freeswitch together. Messages from
kamailio are routed to freeswitch voicemail service. When I use only
numbers everything is just fine 1760 at mydomain.com works but
jano at mydomain.com does not.