[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Security Hardening Project

Mario Augusto Mania mario.mania at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 07:59:47 MSK 2012

Perfect. Is this even the right way. I worked on a project for a company here
in Brazil, where I developed a layer of business logic that controls
the resource
limits, such as minutes,destinations, and especially monetary values. All
this based on the usage profile of customers. The result has been fantastic.
 A little more work for administrators, however, far fewer headaches.

I would be very happy to participate.