[Freeswitch-users] vm to email

John freeswitch at earthspike.net
Fri Feb 17 21:47:49 MSK 2012

It sounds like you haven't set up DNS resolution correctly.  This basic
server setup stuff is beyond the FreeSWITCH list, to be honest. Do you
have someone who can help you set your server up correctly to be part of
a domain and to resolve DNS correctly?  If not, you may well have
problems later.

John