[Freeswitch-users] Howto setup BLF event lists?

Michael auslands-kv at gmx.de
Thu Feb 16 11:29:15 MSK 2012

Hi

I don't really know very much on this topic. The only thing I know is that
Grandstream says in there manual how to configure the phone to use the event
list. In the Grandstream forum and on some other places on the internet it
was said that freeswitch would support these event lists (while asterisk
apparently does not):

http://forums.grandstream.com/forums/index.php?topic=6864.0

A Google search for BLF event lists gives this:
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4662.txt

That's all I know. And that is the problem. No documentation at all what
that is. The only thing I know is that the phone needs a URI for this to
work.

Any idea?

Thanks

Michael