[Freeswitch-users] segmentation fault on startup

Norman Tomlins norm at voicenetwork.ca
Tue Feb 14 21:17:31 MSK 2012

Darcy,

Freeswitch uses sqlite for it's database and doesn't compact the database
at all and they will keep growing.  If you wanted to shrink the db down,
you could do a "VACUUM" from the sqlite command line.     Personally, I
just delete the db files when I restart freeswitch, and keep everything on
a 100 meg ram disk.

Norman Tomlins
Voice Network Inc.