[Freeswitch-users] segmentation fault on startup

Darcy darcy at primrose.ws
Tue Feb 14 19:05:32 MSK 2012

I have three freeswitches running on public IPs, not behind a router.   There was a power hit on site and all servers were restarted but none of the freeswitches started, when I tried to manually start them, I got a segmentation fault.   I had to rename core.db on each system to get them to restart.  Is this a known issue.  One of these switches had a git update 1 week ago, the other two are various vintages but run flawless, until last night of course.  The longest running one is about 14 months.

Any input or thoughts would be appreciated.

Darcy