[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter overloading database when using MySQL via unixODBC

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Tue Feb 14 10:38:50 MSK 2012

InnoDB should perform almost as good as well - but you will need to tweak it. If you have as much RAM (reserved for MySQL) as the size of your database it will also use memory only, except when writing UPDATE/INSERT/DELETE of course.

It's a common missunderstanding that you can install a database server with default settings and just go on. It's just like you would install FreeSWITCH and never modify the dialplan . it's a good start, but you will surely need to make changes to get it working the way you want.

Anyway, this is not a database mailing list, so I won't go any further than this :)

/Peter