[Freeswitch-users] bypass media only if on same subnet?

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Tue Feb 14 04:40:04 MSK 2012

That sounds like a possibility.

I could come up with something like 'If the first three octets of the
source rtp is the same as the first three octets of the destination rtp
AND both endpoints are in the nonat profile THEN execute uuid_media on
the channel.

Each office on a tunnel is given a private class C address block that is
unique to that customer (phones are on their own VLAN that I have
control over).  We have a sofia profile dedicated to these tunneled
connections, so we can assume that if both ends are in this profile and
on the same subnet, that they are routable.

If I really wanted to, I could make all addresses on the nonat profile
routable to each other (would involve OSPF or some other dynamic routing
protocol to propagate the subnets properly), but it could be done.  That
way, all I have to match for is that they are on the same profile.

Thanks for the help!

-Tim