[Freeswitch-users] BLF and presence_map for conference and fifo?

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Tue Feb 14 04:29:33 MSK 2012

Hello,

Just upgraded to FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-eeeaf41 2012-02-10
17-27-50 -0600)

The BLF buttons on the phones now work much better, but I lost BLF
status for conference rooms and parking slots.

This worked just fine before, now it's broken.  I did notices this new
thing called presence_map.conf.xml, as well as a reference to it in the
sip profile, but I can't find any documentation on how it works.

What changed?

My older version is 1.0.head (git-7531fed 2011-08-17 11-27-20 -0500)
(BLFs work for park and conference, but go out when a phone rejects a
second call).

Any thoughts?

-Tim