[Freeswitch-users] skipping vm and plays enter the pwd

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 14 04:06:55 MSK 2012

Aakash,

I have found out why it is asking for the password on the second call. Note
line #1586 of the pastebin:

2012-02-12 22:18:56.493547 [DEBUG] switch_ivr_async.c:2142 DTMF DETECTED: [0
]

I don't know where that DTMF is coming from, but I do know that
mod_voicemail is interpreting that DTMF as "hey, i'm the vm box user;
please log me in," and thus it is playing the enter password dialog prompt.

I'm guessing you need to put a flush_dtmf in your dialplan somewhere after
the ivr collects the digits. (
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_flush_dtmf)

Experiment with that and let us know what you find out.
-MC