[Freeswitch-users] RPMs and Yum repo for EL5 and EL6 based system in beta

Josh mojo1736 at privatedemail.net
Tue Feb 14 02:45:12 MSK 2012

> Josh, the spec file you see in the main git is not up todate yet... I'm
> working in a side tree for the time being... These patches are getting ready
> to push tho
>
> See http://github.com/swk/fs_test
>
> The .spec file you'll find there is VERY different then in the primary git
> tree

Wow! It is indeed!

Should I wait until you do what needs doing - what would you advice?

I also need to find out how the various modules are included/compiled
etc (see my other response re: modules.conf) so that I could device the
appropriate options in the .spec file. Ideally, I'd like to know the
full list of all possible modules to be included so that I could get the
ones, which are not part of the core set configured with possible
inclusion/to be enabled in that .spec file.