[Freeswitch-users] life360 feature with FreeSWITCH??

Zenny garbytrash at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:18:57 MSK 2012

On 2/13/12, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> At first blush I'd say that FreeSWITCH does not currently have anything
> like this, but I don't see any reason why an enterprising and determined
> programmer couldn't build something like this.

Any clues how to achieve this?

> Question: are you concerned about the fact that a central body would have
> access to your data? Just wondering why you can't use life360.com. It looks
> pretty decent to me.

Simple because organizations do not want to share whereabouts of their
executives and officers to a third party for two reasons 1. privacy
and secrecy 2. reliability (any web service may get closed anytime)
;-) So, they may want to create their own internal system like life360
similar to internet.

As for me personally, I am feeling as if a lot of private info got
compromised just by using an android phone ;-)