[Freeswitch-users] High CPU usage with only 30 channels?

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Mon Feb 13 19:52:55 MSK 2012

Thanks Ken,

I did wonder if it was due to the thread count.  If I can safely ignore
it, then maybe I shouldn't worry until the CPU usage is higher.  We had
some spotty service earlier this week that got me scared - phones taking
a long time to respond, etc.  I think that was on account of the
database being choked though.

Thanks!

-Tim