[Freeswitch-users] Buffer size sanity check failed!

Rodrigo Andrés Zumaeta rzumaeta at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 22:24:11 MSK 2012

Hello, this is my first message to the list!
when connecting one specific group of users to Freeswitch, I get this message:

[CRIT] switch_core_codec.c:760 Buffer size sanity check failed!

The call is then dropped. That is, on 1.0.6. When I upgrade to the latest git version, I still get the same message, but the call is not dropped anymore. However, I get only one way audio.

As aforementioned, I just get this odd behavior with one group of users.

I will be happy to provide any relevant information.