[Freeswitch-users] INCOMING busy tone detect

Hynek Cihlar hynek.cihlar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 11:32:25 MSK 2012

After playing with the detector a bit, I can confirm it already does what I
need. It reports the channel where the tone originated.

A related question though. Can I handle an event (or the tone detected
event in particular) only in the means of the dialplan or do I need to
create a script to sit and wait for the event? A declarative event
processing in the dialplan would be cool!

Hynek