[Freeswitch-users] Choppy Audio Recordings

aromberg at gmail.com aromberg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 05:30:46 MSK 2012

Hello,

I'm having a persistent problem across multiple installations.  All
are running GIT Head.

Windows 2008 R2 x64 Dual Xeon 2.8, 4G of ram, Hyper-V instance, IIS
running a few sites, nothing major.
Debian 6, dual core 2.13GHz Xeon, 512mb dedicated 1gb burst, OpenVZ
instance, freeswitch + small apache instance
CentOS 5, 8 core 2.27 Xeon, 512MB RAM, Xen instance, freeswitch +
apache (doing nothing)
Centos6, single core 3.33Ghz 512MB ram, dedicated machine (no
instance), nohz setting enabled per the wiki, only freeswitch running

Any recordings come out choppy and slow, no matter what I do.  Doesn't
matter if it was WAV or MP3 using mod_shout.

The endpoint I'm using is a Linksys SPA942.

Any pointers would be helpful at this point.

Thanks,

Adam