[Freeswitch-users] I have 4 different ethernet ports with different ip's

Josue Diaz Cruz jdiaz at coinfru.com
Wed Feb 8 15:50:59 MSK 2012

I have a server with 4 ETH. Each one have a different IP
In 2 cases i fixed the ip address, In the other 2 cases i have 2 cable
connections in bridge mode so i receive the public ip in dhcp mode.

eth0 local address 192.168.1.100
eth1 local address 192.168.2.100
eth2 public address dhcp (cable)
eth3 public address dhcp (cable)

I was thinking to build 4 different profiles for each eth port, but i came
to know that if we change the place of colocation it will not work properly
because the dhcp ip. It is any way to attach a profile to the eth port, not
the ip?

Or if you know a better way to manage this case. I would like to receive
traffic from the 2 public ip's and route it both like if i have just one
profile.

Josue Diaz Cruz

Departamento Tecnico y Soporte

 <mailto:jdiaz at coinfru.com> jdiaz at coinfru.com