[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Conference Call Tomorrow

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 7 23:17:25 MSK 2012

Hello all!

Just a reminder that we are having Travis Cross come back and talk to us
about git again. I think we've all had some time to digest the information
from his first presentation and hopefully we have some intelligent
questions for him. I'm wondering if he can show us an example of git
bisect. :)

Here's the agenda page:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2012_02_08

FYI, I am trying to get caught up on the release notes so I've found a few
new FreeSWITCH things that I'd like to have you all help me get documented.
:)

Thanks,
Michael