[Freeswitch-users] needs some advice to secure my system

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Tue Feb 7 23:01:33 MSK 2012

Bob,

  I suggest you reply to existing e-mails rather than always start new
messages (and threads).  It has been virtually impossible to follow
the various threads you've been participating in (including this one).

  If I had seen you already made the same suggestion I certainly
wouldn't have replied with the same thing (although I also included
information about inbound-acl).

  Welcome!

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Bob Smith
<gb10hkzo-freeswitch at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Kristian,
>
> Huh ? I was the one who suggested the firewall filtering and OpenVPN in the first place, no need to teach granny how to suck eggs.  ;-)
>
> Bob

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Kristian Kielhofner