[Freeswitch-users] One way Audio when dialing from one end.

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:21:59 MSK 2012

Hey hey hey,

Thats really great !! Woww.!! wwohhh...lucky you. You've discovered the
restricted call mode. Do tell me which options you configured your ASTERISK
with, that'd be really nice of you.

LOL,Ok fine, the thing is I'm sure you misspelled FreeSWITCH here. The most
famous and obvious of all one-way audio issue has struck again here. Please
see your Network configurations (specially related to NAT).

Also paste the relevant SIP traces for the one-way audio call here.

Regards,
Sammy