[Freeswitch-users] external_sip_ip not refreshed after ip address change.

Anurag Srivastava asrivas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:17:35 MSK 2012

Hi Brian,
   Thanks for your help. From what I see the parameter auto-restart=true
will only restart profiles if the local interface ip address on the machine
changes. Will it also restart if my public ip address changes? My machine
is behind a NAT with port forwarding. I am trying to restart profiles if my
public ip address changes.
Thanks

Can somebody help me with this?

--