[Freeswitch-users] Getting USER_NOT_REGISTERED for no reason ?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Feb 6 22:07:02 MSK 2012

OK just put a dial-string param on that ONE user: (You'll have to make sure sofia_contact profile/user at domain resolves at fs_cli first... )

The starts just aren't lined up yet and this is why you MUST understand how the parts of freeswitch interact and cause this to either work or not work.

<param name="dial-string" value="{sip_invite_domain=${dialed_domain},presence_id=${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain}}${sofia_contact(other_profile/${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain})}"/>

/b