[Freeswitch-users] Custom filename - XML CDR

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Feb 6 18:46:50 MSK 2012

The thing is you don't have to depend on yet another piece of software... In
this case apache or nginx and their respective CGI modules...

Not to mention you now don't need a custom retrieve script... The processor
can run right on the FS instance in parallel with FreeSWITCH...

This also scales to crazy level (I have personally processed 500million CDRs
in a single month this way and still had headroom to process more... The
real limitation with this method then becomes your DB system and most likely
its underlying disk subsystem. The biggest bottle necks I have seen are on
Insert IO...