[Freeswitch-users] event_socket.conf

Miha Zoubek miha at softnet.si
Mon Feb 6 12:36:58 MSK 2012

Hi,

I have changed default password for event_socket.conf (clueclone). Now I
am unable to connect to FS via fs_cli (I can connect remotely).

I have also set ACL which will also do it for localhost. Where can I
find configuration file for FS_cli that I can change default password
(If I set password to clueclone in event_socket.conf it works).

I have try to change it in: /usr/local/src/freeswitch/libs/esl/fs_cli,
but I guess this is not the right file.

My ACL:

<list name="php" default="deny">

<node type="allow" cidr="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/29"/>
<node type="allow" cidr="127.0.0.0/30"/>
</list>

Thanks!

Regards,
Miha